1. Make house look like two sane people inhabit it, instead of one sane person and one deranged squirrel person.
2. Work on wedding Thank You notes. Why is this such a difficult task for me to complete?
3. Find the bathroom decorations that are still packed. I’m tired of our bathrooms looking like they belong in a college dorm.
4. Go to the gym. I hate that when I miss a few weeks at the gym, I actually can tell. I miss being young and unaware of the need to exercise. Now, it makes me feel all the pain, and I tend towards being super cranky.
5. Make bread. We’re completely out, and I want toast.
6. Figure out someway to make the spiders go bye-bye. I want to be able to go sit on my swing without living in fear of having something 8-legged climb on me.
7. Watch Doctor Who. Strange, that I have to actually write this down, but I didn’t have a to-do list written up on Monday and I completely missed the premiere of Big Bang Theory.
8. Find a plant for my office. My boss said it’s fine to put one in the window, I just need to buy one.
9. Actually complete tasks I have on this list.